To find out how we can help you, call us at: 1.800.770.9642
or use the form below:
Employment Equity, Diversity, & Inclusivity
Method Workplace Investigation Law recognizes that your organization is committed to preventing discrimination and harassment and ensuring that its operating environment is aligned with equity, diversity, and inclusion principles. Our practitioners assist organizations by providing legal, human rights and equity advice and training to senior leaders, human resource managers and corporate stakeholders, and developing internal human rights and discrimination and harassment policies. In addition, our practitioners are experienced in developing recommendations to guide an organization’s people strategies, with specific emphasis on preventing systemic discrimination based on prohibited grounds of discrimination.
We are pleased to assist your organization with the following:
- Conducting external investigations into sensitive employee complaints with sexual, LGBTQIA2S+, racial, ethnic and cultural components.
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusivity training seminars and workshops.
- Policy Review and Drafting.
- Ongoing legal advice and direction on sensitive internal investigations.
- Legal opinions & advice on policy development and interpretation.
Our professionals are former judges, Human Rights Commission Tribunal Members, and human rights lawyers. Learn more about how your organization can benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experience.
©Copyright Method Workplace Investigation LLP 2023